With the Master in Expertise of Corporal and Psychosocial Damage you can acquire the necessary knowledge to practice as an expert in cases of assessment and evaluation of bodily harm in accidents, in addition to knowing the techniques and methodologies of medical expertise.
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Law graduates. Personnel Directors, Managers.
- To provide students with the necessary knowledge to prepare a medical assessment report and a health report assessing quality dependence, which faithfully reflects that capacity.
- To train students to initiate and develop tasks of the different pathologies in the field of the assessment of bodily harm.
- To distinguish the different techniques of assessment and medical assessment of body damage.
- To establish the main protocols and methods of expertise in relation to bodily harm and medical expertise.
- To train participants in the different evaluation processes in relation to bodily harm and medical expertise.
- To implement the scientific methodology and the investigative process with respect to bodily harm and medical expertise.