in Public Health and Environmental Sustainability
The International Master in Public Health and Environmental Sustainability is especially aimed at graduates from the various Social and Legal Sciences and is also of great interest to engineers and architects and other degrees in Nature and Health Sciences, since it provides an advanced academic training of a multidisciplinary nature, perfectly adapted to the demands of the International Market.
- Transmit the necessary skills, knowledge and tools in Public Health, Environment and Climate Change.
- Identify the current concept of Public Health.
- Provide the necessary tools for adequate medical performance in health problems related to Public Health.
- Train students in the techniques and methods necessary in medical practice in Public Health.
- Implement the scientific methodology and the research process in medical care in Public Health.
- Provide an overview of the advantages of incorporating environmental management into the integral management of the company.
- Publicize the main tools of Environmental Management.
- Provide a general knowledge of environmental management methodologies and processes.