in Occupational Health and Occupational Disease Prevention
The International Master in Occupational Health and Occupational Disease Prevention, due to its interdisciplinary nature, is aimed at all professionals who are interested in occupational health and safety and, more specifically, in the prevention of occupational hazards.
- Transmit the necessary skills, knowledge and skills in Occupational Health and Risk Prevention in the work environment.
- List the fundamental aspects related to medical care in health surveillance.
- To analyze the different criteria of medical performance in the different pathologies of labor origin, professional risks, and by physical, chemical and biological agents.
- State the various actions related to medical practice in health surveillance.
- Implement the scientific methodology and the research process in medical care and health surveillance.